The Inner Relationship
Connecting to self through focusing: A deep listening,body-centered, self-change process
Deep listening can help with issues such as:
• Becoming present and more accepting toward your own feelings
• Loosening stuck patterns of behavior like lashing out with anger or apathy
toward things that are good for us
• Reducing anxiety
• Rediscovering passions in our lives
• Relieving depression and even discovering its gifts
• Stopping inner criticism
• Moving beyond guilt over past situations
What is deep inner listening?
It is a skill anyone can learn in which we access the body’s wisdom through attentive listening. In a session we begin by simply inviting a life issue. After inviting the life issue, for example of a perpetual frustration you experience with your partner, you’ll learn how to create a safe space inside to allow for your body’s fresh, felt meaning and creative response.
Through bringing gentle awareness to our inner life and becoming connected to what is alive in the body in a focusing way, a new, meaningful perspective is shown to us. That which had been unseen, unknown and unacceptable becomes seen, heard, felt, allowed and known often in surprising and always in manageable ways. This connection can bring a felt shift to the body, a change in perception about ourselves, others and our circumstances and a difference in the way we show up in life.
Here is what you can do to get started:
• Sign up for my weekly email in which you can ask questions about personal life concerns.
• Ask me how deep listening can help with a particular life issue that feels stuck
• Request a free 10 Minute Phone Consultation about how deep listening can help you
• Contact me for an appointment.
- Call or text at 856-448-1856
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the form below: